Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blog title and weather

I personally feel, as an expert blogger with more than 45 minutes of experience behind me, that no two subjects are better suited for each other than blog title explanations and weather reports. I know, you re thinking 'duh, why didn't somebody think of that sooner? it makes perfect sense!' And you re right, it does make perfect sense, however, as I am clearly light years ahead of the majority of bloggers, I cant give you an explanation as to why it wasn't previously paired, because its evident that my brain cannot fathom the thought processes of such simple creatures. haha. totally joking. obviously.

but anyways, here it is:
croissants and caca.
well, to me it seems clear, but i suppose to some, the second part is perhaps the more confusing. "Croissants" is simply representative of France (aka where I am), and coincidentally the base of my food pyramid since arriving. "Caca", is, quite honestly, the French word children (or parents while speaking with children) use to mean 'poop'. Glamorous, I know. Please try not to be jealous. And, believe it or not, the latter is by far more prevalent in my daily conversations as an au pair than the former. Lovely. Welcome to my life.

Weather (such a smooth transition, I know.)
Today, like yesterday, has been a sh#tshow of snow. Ok, so not quite that bad, but nonstop nonetheless. Its mainly just annoying, as we are housebound. However, I must admit that while the 2.5 inches of perilous white fluff is restricting, if I'm being honest, its probably more to do with the 3 year old being housebound with the chickenpox. I personally find it more fun to blame the weather. It makes me feel like a true snow-storm gangster. well, kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment