Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day one. Better late than never?

Ok. So, granted I have been here for about 7 months now, so I'm a little late on the whole blog bandwagon, but whatever. I like to think of myself as a free spirit rather than a laggard when it comes to these minor timing issues.

Basic back story, here it goes:

Came to France from California in June 2009, to work as an au pair (basically I live with/work for a family, and watch their kids, boys aged 3 and 7). I live in a suburb outside Paris, about 25 mins from the city once I'm on the train. Ok, yeah, that's basically the whole set up, the rest is just going to be random entries on everything from what I did, ate, saw, read,to funny (to me at least haha) stories about au pair life to random commentary on French culture. You know, blah blah blah. I have a few I might transcribe from a paper journal I have had for about the last month, but I'm not sure if that takes away from the 'in the moment' factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment